Creative Scene is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Creative Scene may occasionally change this policy by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
The last update to this page was 4 August 2015. It was checked for accuracy on 27 April 2017.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address and mobile number
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping
- to keep accurate and safe records about your transactions
- we may use the information to improve our products and services
- we may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- from time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes – we may contact you by email, phone, SMS, fax or post
- we may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your device (i.e. computer, laptop, mobile phone) when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognises that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognise a user’s device.
Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
You can find more information about cookies at: www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.eu for a video about cookies visit www.google.co.uk/goodtoknow/data-on-the-web/cookies.
Cookies do lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improve the user experience.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
PLEASE NOTE: One part of our website where cookies are essential is through our online ticketing facility. You will not be able to book tickets online if you disable cookies on this part of our site. The cookie that is used in this is auto deleted as soon as you complete your purchase or close your browser.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us.
- we will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. When using our email subscription service we will, from time to time, let you know about events happening elsewhere that we think are relevant to you. If you prefer not to receive this information we can remove your details from our lists.
You may request details of personal information that we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Creative Scene, 2nd Floor, 9 Wellington Road, Dewsbury, West Yorkshire, WF13 1HF.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Find out what's on
Are you ready to join in on the creative scene?See what's on